Federation of Bursledon CE (C) Infant and Bursledon Junior Schools
“Let us love one another, for love comes from God”
1 John 4 verse 7
“ So in everything do to others what you would have them do to you”
Matthew 7 verse12
Jesus said, “I have come that you may have life – life in all its fullness”
John 10 verse 10
We aim to:
- Ensure all children understand and embrace the Christian values of the Federation.
- Give children consistently challenging, yet supportive learning opportunities within a broad, balanced and creative curriculum where risk taking is encouraged and where children can learn from their mistakes.
- Celebrate progress, achievement, effort and attendance.
- Work together with children’s families and the wider community so that school based learning is understood and can be built upon outside the school environment.
- Help children as independent learners; be able to choose tools and strategies for life and learning.
- Develop personal spirituality within the Federation community through a wide range of experiences.
Our learning community will:
'You live and you learn along the way’ Kate - Year 1